Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member blitzer44's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    John Kerry, the Democrat who would be President, made the following statement, and I quote "Education is very important. If you work hard and do your home work, you can suceed in life, if you don't you end up in Iraq How's that for referring to our brave men & women fighting in Iraq as dumb and uneducated. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    HE DIED AS HE LIVED, PROUD AND UNAFRAID.
    PROTECT OUR AMERICA!











  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    n/m I'm not wasting my time

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    [ QUOTE ]
    n/m I'm not wasting my time

    [/ QUOTE ]

    If you intended to defend a scumbag like Kerry, then yes, you were wasting your time.

    That sorry [censored] should do the world a favor and take a ride over a bridge with fatass Teddy Kennedy. Kennedy is such a fatass now he'd never be able to swim. Plus the water spirit of Mary Jo Kopechne would drag him under.

    But you know what, all of the Democrats just love supporting the baby ki...err, troops. It is a party rooted in the [censored] that was the 60s and 70s. They're all [censored] nuts. [censored] nuts.

    Their talking heads are all worthy of Gitmo.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    way to assume.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    [ QUOTE ]
    way to assume.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Prove me wrong Miss ProudLiberal.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    Granted this is a VERY highly disrespectful statement (note* I have typically voted Republican though I consider myself a moderate and I severely dislike John Kerry and I hope there is severe backlash against him for this statement) but you can't take one bad apple and use it to blanket an entire group as being disrespectful (as implied by your subject "for all you democratic voters").

    The same goes for all those Democrats who single out George Bush or anyother politician for that matter and try to say that any bad thing/things they do inherently makes the other party evil.

    People who buy into the strict two party split as to what is right and wrong do more to hurt than help the political atmosphere in this country.

    I know I probably over-interpreted and went beyond the scope of your post in criticising it, but can anyone honestly say everything the democratic or republic party believes in is wrong?

    That being said I can't decide whether to vote for Webb or Allen in the upcoming senate race.

    Allen is a dirty racist son of a [censored] from the west coast who from several sources has way too much of a fetish with good old fashioned racism.

    Webb also has some purported history of racism but it's nowhere near as candid as Allen's.

    Neither candidate's platforms speak of anything concrete that can lead to huge change in the world, though I am in favor of pulling our boys out of Iraq ASAP.
    Webb support abortion, but as we all know because of Roe v. Wade the courts have more of a say as to what happens there rather than the Legislature (*off topic* which is overstepping Judicial power and should be handled by the House and Senate as an amendment one way or the other).

    If anyone would like to give me better details on either candidate I'd be much obliged.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    This enough dirt to convince you to not waste your time voting for a [censored] bag like Webb?

    http://www.drudgereport.com/flashaw.htm

    Also, if you know anything about NoVA politics, Webb is big buddies with Jim 'TheAsshat' Moran.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    One thing that I think is funny about attacking the novels

    He was a Republican at the time of some of them, if not all. He was in the freaking cabinet. Obviously those novels weren't that 'horrible' then.

    I mean if we're going to attack things like books and such, lets start talking about the Republican golden boy 'Arnold' and his violent movies or use of language, etc.

    As for Kerry, well, supposedly he was going to be a joke (EDIT -IT was going to be a joke but he is kind of a joke)and he messed it up. Not shocked. Like several said when it was him and Dubya running for a president, neither one of them was the sharpest tool in the shed.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    I agree, in his defense his novels were about reporting what he actually saw and how brutal things were over there.

    The point was to bring light to the Western world of what life was like over there.

    I'm still torn between the two though, the novels are no sway.

    I may end up just writing abstain (a first).
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FOR ALL YOU DEMOCRATIC VOTERS OUT THERE

    [ QUOTE ]
    One thing that I think is funny about attacking the novels

    He was a Republican at the time of some of them, if not all. He was in the freaking cabinet. Obviously those novels weren't that 'horrible' then.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    He also had no ambitions of ever running for office. He had been appointed to the position he was in. He was just trying to make a dollar. I really could care less if a candidate is racist, sexist, whatever as long as they do good job. I just dont think Webb has the knowledge to make a good senator. No fiscal platform whatsoever. Only thing going for him is Iraq, but offers no real solution that I have seen. At least with Allen taxes will stay low and education will be a top priority.

    No candidate so far that I have seen anyway, has really addressed the issue of the deficet and the Social Security crisis thats about to unfold. Those are 2 of the biggest issues IMO, as big as if not more important than Iraq.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •